C40 MK3 Nitro Blade Wood
Comandante C40 MK3 Nitro Blade Wood
The hand mill Comandante C40 MK3 is the measure of all things among the professional hand grinders for coffee Aesthetic design with tasteful wooden elements.
The grinder of the new mill is completely made of stainless steel, which is manufactured in a patented process. The result: an extremely durable material in knife steel quality. The edges of the grinding discs are sharpened again after hardening and cut the coffee beans. Thanks to the unique grinding technology, the mill produces an extremely precise and homogeneous grinding result with virtually no fines over all grinding degrees. The power transmission during grinding is optimal, a double ball bearing makes the cranking smoothly.
- High nitrogen martensitic stainless steel
- High hardness (about 58 Rockwell) and high toughness for high edge retention
- Extremely sharp, individually sharpened after hardening Z-cutting
- Newly developed grinder geometry
- Homogeneous grinding result
- High grinding speed - about 1 bean / turn
- Grinding or cutting spices and tea possible
- Double supported axle
- Encapsulated stainless steel ball bearings
- Removable handle made of oak wood, fixed to the crank by means of a pressure lock
- Securing the crank on the axle by magnetic connection
- All plastic parts from Eastman Tritan copolyester
Comandante Manual Grinders are designed by and made for Specialty Coffee Experts & Connoisseurs. Quality Engineering crafted with finest materials.
Made in Germany